Infrared is a new trend in the sauna. It works on the principle of deep warming of the skin, muscles and internal organs infrared rays. In this form of sauna warms not only the body surface, but the heat penetrates deep into tissues and accelerates the warming of the required parts of the body than conventional saunas. The advantage is a lower ambient temperature in an infrared cabin and it makes the procedures for people who can not use conventional saunas. Very positively strengthens the cardiovascular system, relieves back pain and spine, and strengthens the immune system. Infrared sauna also helps in the healing of burns or scars.
The advantages of infrared saunas
- relieves pain, reduces stiffness of the limbs, joints and back
- stimulates blood circulation
- reduces stress and fatigue and improves the immune system
- complementary therapies for weight loss
- effective relaxation and regeneration
1-4 persons (60 min) 550 CZK