Dear guests, we would like to ask you to comply with the directions of these operating rules.
We believe you will accept the below mentioned restrictions. Their sole aim is to provide
good conditions for your stay and the stay of all other guests.
We would like to wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel!
Only quests that check-in properly may be accommodated in the hotel. On arrival, the quest present a valid identity card and becomes familiar with the Operating rules.
- The guest takes over a room with no defect. Any defect should be reported at the reception.
- If damage is done to the room or other hotel facilities, inteltionally or out of negligence, the guest is obliged to pay for the damage.
- Payment for accommodation is possible in cash or by bank transfer, as agreed.
- Unless pernitted by the hotel management, the quest may not move facilities, make any adjustments or any interference to the electrical mains or other installations.
- The quest shall maintain order and cleanliness in the hotel and its surrounding area.
- For security reasons, children up to 10 years of age may not be left unattended in the room and in other areas of the hotel complex.
- The guest may receive visitors, who are not checked-in, in their room only with consent of the receptionist.
- Please keep quiet between 10 PM and 7 AM.
- The reservation is valid till 6 PM, unless otherwise agreed on order.
- Upon leaving the room, the quest must close the water taps, turn of the lights in the room and en suite facilities, close the door and hand the key card over at the reception.
- Breakfast is served at the following times:
MON – FRI: 7- 10 AM
SAT – SUN + holidays: 8- 10 AM
- The time of arrival and check-in follows as agreed with the hotel staff. On the day of check-out, the guest should leave the room till 11 AM.
- The quest may use extra facilities, i.e. wellness and massages. You may order these services at the reception.
- The hotel is a strictly non-smoking area, with the exception of designated areas (outside areas around ash-bins).
- No pet are allowed in the hotel.
- Failure to comply with these Operating rules may lead to cancellation of the accommodation, while the quest is obliged to pay for the services provided.